We have expanded our range of facade thermal insulation fasteners with new fiberglass plaster meshes for building insulation systems
Rawlplug plastering mesh is the highest quality mesh manufactured from C-glass fiber, impregnated with alkali-resistant dispersion. It is designed to make a plaster reinforcing layer in thermal insulation systems. Its role is the mechanical protection of the facade and its protection against harsh weather conditions.
What distinguishes the new plaster meshes?
- The surface of the mesh is impregnated with a special stabilizing agent that enhances fiber system resistance to alkali.
- High resistance to chemical processes occurring in the external reinforcing layer.
- Resistance to the effects of chemicals present in the composition of façade renders and paints.
- Durability and impact resistance achieved through a geotextile weave.
- Dimensional stability and regularity.
- High mechanical stability, it does not stretch during plastering.
- Useful for reinforcing walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Moisture resistance.
An extended mesh to 1.1 meters increases work efficiency and makes it easier for the installer to lay the mesh in overlaps
Table of contents
4 December 2023#Świat
Rawlplug Academy training in Vietnam
30 October 2023#Roofs
R-GOK-II – new telescopic sleeve for flat roof applications
25 August 2023#Facades
How to perform effective installation of facade thermal insulation materials?
24 August 2023#Fixings
Hammer-in facade fixings R-TFIX-8M in new length variants